The public rarely knows that we and most churches are entirely self-financing, receiving little or no support from the Church of England or the Diocese of St Albans. We rely almost totally on the generosity of our supporters to raise enough money to support the fabric of our amazing building and all other costs in running it!
To help in many ways you can:-
- Become a Friend – Friends of the church come from far and wide and will receive regular information from us. A minimum donation of £15 per year is all it takes. Click on the ‘contact us’ button below for more information or download a separate leaflet from this link.
- Stewardship – A regular donation to us by joining our Stewardship Scheme will certainly help hugely in providing a regular income for us.
- Collections – if you are attend any of our church services we have a contactless ‘Tap and Pay’ unit in the church for you to use. We also have Gift Aid envelopes if you prefer a cash or cheque donation.
- Donations – of course we welcome any donation and if you would like to make a straightforward donation it would be more than welcome.
- TEXT: ALDENHAMCH to 70580 to donate £5.
Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work. If you like to give £5 but do not wish to receive this information text ALDENHAMCHNOINFO to 70580.
Please contact us for more details of any of these.
However you wish to help us, it will be gratefully received, in totally confidentiality and we always collect Gift Aid where we can. Donations can be directed to specific projects or the church funds in general.